Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

My school reflection in lock down!



What I've done at school is very exciting  doing blog posts.Maths.Writing.
And reading.It was very exciting.We were having video meetings at the Normal everyday routine.We have lunch outside.Sit down at our own
desks.And we Have a house is the room as our bubble.And there was
the other half of the room as the other bubble.I am in a bubble with
my brother and sister and there are 2 other boys.it is very fun we go
out to do 2 laps around the back paddock.
It is very fun at school our teachers are right now are Mrs bowler
and Mrs Earl. it is very fun know we can sit were ever we want.

By selah 
  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Selah,
    Welcome back to school! It does sound like a lot of fun when there are only a few of you there! And lucky you having Mrs Earl and Ms Bowler as your teachers. Hopefully we will all be back soon too! Keep up your great work, I'm enjoying reading your blogs!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post