Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

 ABOUT ME


 me:Hi my name is Selah.
I go to St. Francis of Assisi school
.let me tell you a little bit about me.
I have four friends.one of my friends' names is Sophie(b).Sophie b loves
horses. She is my BFF. Another
one of my friends is
 There are only
two people left,
one of them are
Sophie. Her
favorite animal is a dog. She has a cat and a dog!
i Can't
imagine what that would be like.anyway on to my other friend
her name is lily her favorite animal is a horse.she is new at
our school so i
made her more comfortable here. it is very fun at our
school. I think
lily likes it here. 
Here is a little
bit more about
me if you are
wondering if
i have any pets yes i do.
I have a pet bunny
she is a girl her name 
Cinnamon 

And now that is all that you need to know about me.


THE END  OR is it dum

5 comments:

  1. That is so cool to know Selah! Thank you for sharing! From one of your friends, Sophie M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool to know Selah! Thank you for sharing! From one of your friends, Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, something went wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. That is OK Sophie maybe next time you can ask my a question?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post