Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Dear Future Selah,  date:19th of may 2020 age: 9  

Please don’t read this until you have your first child.
But if you are not going to have a child then you can
read this.We are in lockdown because of a deadly
virus that has gone world wide.We are trying to
defeat the virus.

The last thing  that i liked about it was going on
meeting for school all the time.The thing that i
did like about it was staying at home in the
afternoon i got to eat whatever i wanted to eat and for lunch!.
It was soooo long!.

I could not go for a bike ride because one 
i had to go to school for the other weeks
and two i'm not aloud to go anywhere by myself
so i was not aloud to go and my brother and sister
did not want to go anywhere so i had no choice but
to stay home So what is going on in your life wait!
Don’t tell me I want to find out for myself.
Anyway it was nice knowing you.

Love from Selah from the past  

P.s We will talk later. :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool Selah! I wonder if when you get that note in the future if you will remember when you wrote that. Good to know.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post