Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

The Lonely Kiwi

the lonely kiwi
Once upon a time there was a lonely Kiwi he was the longest little Kiwi anyone would ever see And one day that lonely  kiwi. one day the lonely Kiwi went to the Woods. 
And he saw a cat He screamed and ran for his life running and running and running suddenly he got tired but It was OK because the cat had gone. so he walked back to where he usually stays it's in the mud with all the nice Leaves  and berries and then he lived happily ever after  


  The end 
Or is it dun dun dun

4 comments:

  1. Good story, I like the happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Selah
    Great to read some of your creative writing. I am also pleased that there was a happy ending for the kiwi. I wonder what happened to the cat? Did he find something else to chase after?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post