Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020


           Inside a fairy door 

Inside a fairy door there  fairies.
One of the fairies names are Ella.
Her best friend is called sophie.
Sophie is arso her sister.Sophie’s
favorite thing to do is Art.
And Ella’s favorite thing to do is
gymnastics.One day Ella wanted
to go in to the woods she new she wasn't aloud to go in to the woods alone so she
went over to Sophie’s house and asked her if she wanted to come and of corse she said yes.
Sophie and Ella loved going on Adventures. So of they went in to the woods they left a note
on the fridge so there parents now where they are going.sophie and Ella always pack before
going somewhere just incase they get lost ans lay have to stay the night. Mean while there
parents where out shopping sophie and Ella are both ten so they are both old a enough to be
home alone.in now time they where in the middle of now where they rested for 20 minutes
then they  released they didn't now they where they where lost they both yelled for help
but no one could hear them. They started to panic but then they heard a rumbling sound in
the bushes and then they both started screaming and running for there lives but eventually
the thing that was behind them started to catch up and then they had to stop because it was
a dead end but then they saw the person.and that person was there old teacher she was out in
the woods one day when she suddenly got lost what? They both said at the.Then the teacher
gave them a map and ran off again what was that all about said Ella i don’t now said Sophie
but she gave us a map lets go home.and off they went.they found there way home.and they
lived happily ever after

THE END 


              

2 comments:

  1. Great job Selah - an interesting story. How scary that they got lost - they must have been frightened - thank goodness the teacher saved the day.

    What have you been up to since school closed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. heaps of stuff! playing with my bunny,dropped some presents to my friends house at her gate, presents that i made all by myself to my friend sophie B who had a birthday last week. Ive been video chatting with my best friends also which has been so much fun!!! I love staying home with my family and having dinner together each night. My Dad is busy working from home, while mum is at the hospital working. even though its the holidays :(

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post