Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Fantastic Fractions

 Kia ora Welcome back to my blog or Welcome to my blog. This week in maths we were looking at fractions. To me fractions are fairly easy, but to other people they are a bit harder. What I do when I work out fraction I draw boxes and then put one number into each box until there are no more numbers left. It is probably the easiest way to solve fractions. If you don't know what I am talking about then you can look at how I worked out the fractions in my slideshow. 




Do you like fractions?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Selah,

    I agree with you, fractions can be tricky. Your slide show really does show your understanding of them, and a easier way to work them out. It must have taken you a lot of time to react. I never liked fractions when I was younger, but I like them now, especially if I have a cake and need to divided it up. But sometimes I get it wrong, and there is a fight over who gets the bigger piece. Does this happen in your house?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post