Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

RE Poster

 

Kia ora and welcome back to my blog this week in RE I chose to do a poster. we had to include a Quote, main idea, the verse, and a fact. my Quote was I am the bread of life my main idea was that if you believe in God and Jesus then you will have eternal life and your soul will live on in Heaven. The verse was John 6:48-51.My fact was that after the feast was done and everyone went home there were still 12 baskets left. Anyway down bellow is my poster  


 Do you know this story?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Selah,

    What a well set out poster you have produced. I really like the colours you have used and the images, especially the fish and bread in the baskets. Good work on explaining what your poster was about. I can tell that you really do understand the gospel. How did you know that there was 12 basket left after everyone had been feed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Selah, this poster is really well done, you have explained what the poster is about really well and it is clear to see this within your imagery that you have used. Next time something to think about would be to include the quote onto the poster itself. Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post