Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Marvellous Maths

 Kia ora and welcome back to my blog. This week for maths we were learning about timetable and division. I think that they are very easy to do other people will disagree with me but that is just there opinion. Our goal was know multiplication and division facts. I hope that you understand my goal and that you think I understood my goal well. Here is my work for this week I hope you like it.     


What do you like better timetables or division? 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Selah,
    I Love your Pick-a-path! Your questions were really challenging but I think I got them all right. You might need to work on linking all of the slides though because I can see that you made a mistake but that is ok because we all make mistakes too! Personally I Like timetables more than division because I find division much harder because it takes me longer to find out the answers. I can't wait to see your next pick-a-path!
    From Sophie M

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post