Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Reading

 Kia ora and welcome back to my blog.

This week for reading we have been learning about ways to be a good friend. There are many ways to be a good friend. If you are stuck on what to do with your friends read my reading create down bellow.It is really nice to be a good friend, Sometimes it is hard to be a good friend when you are mad at someone or when you are having a rough day. But when you are having a fight with someone you need to be the bigger person and say sorry even if it may not be your fault you just need to be the bigger person. Here is my create for this week.

 

 What is your friendship like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post