Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Wonderful writing

 Kia ora and welcome back to my blog. This week for Writing we had to create a static image that is not stereotyping. We learned about lots of stereotypes one is that girls should have long hair and boys should have short hair. Me having short hair myself I think that it is really rude and may be offensive to other people. Another one is that girls favourite colour should be pink and a boys favourite colour should be blue. Also my favourite colour is green I think that no one should be able to speck for someone else if there favourite colour is red you shouldn´t  say no your favourite colour should be pink. Here is my work work for this week I hope you like it. 

 

 What do you think about stereotypes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post