Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2021

An Everything Explanation

 Kia ora and Welcome back to my blog. This week for writing  I am showing you how to make an explanation. For an explanation you want to make people get on your side and for them to agree with you on it. If you say we should not have to go to school early then you would want people to agree with you so you need reasons why they should agree with you and you need to be convincing and sound confident in what you are saying. Anyway I hope you like my create for this week.


do you know what to do when you are writing an explanation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post