Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Marvellous maths

 Kia ora and Welcome back to my blog. This week in Maths we were learning divide a byes and times tables. I thought that it was going to be easy but some of them where hard. Here is a tip for doing times tables, Times tables means groups of so if I had 2x5=, then I could just go 2 groups with five in it. 2x5=10. Here is a tip for divide a bys , you can just draw circles of how many people are getting it and you can put a dot in everyone until you get up to the number. I hope that you like my create for this week. 



What is your favourite maths stratagie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post