Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Perfect pick a path

Kia ora and Welcome back to my blog. This week for maths I did a pick a path. The questions seem really easy so you should probably be able to get them. There are some tricky ones in there you might want to get a piece of paper a pencil and a rubber to help you work it out there are six questions in there so there isn't that much questions to work out. I really feel like that I understood my goals for this week and that I did a good job of the pick a path. I hope that you enjoy doing it.  

 


 What was the easiest question for you?

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Selah,
    I love the way you have explained what you are doing for Maths this week.
    Maybe you could make sure you have done the right link on the slides.
    I also love your background and your dinosaur.
    Keep up the good work.
    Francesca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francesca
    Thank you for commenting on my blog. I think I might have to edit some things but thank you for doing my pick a path. I hope that the questions weren't to easy. What question did you find the hardest.
    - Selah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post