Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

How to pray the Rosary

 Kia ora and welcome back to my blog. This week in RE we where learning about how to pray the Rosary. There where other options of what to do but I want to show people how to pray the Rosary. So I did a slideshow on how to pray the Rosary. It is very easy to pray the Rosary you only pray 3 things hail Marys, Glory be and a our father. You can probably find some Rosary beads laying around somewhere in you house, if you now that you have Rosary beads you should put them in a special place. I hope that you like my create for this week.   



Do you have Rosary beads ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post